Family-Based (Spouse, parent, child)

Family Based:
US Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) may petition for certain family members to live with them permanently in the United States. US Citizens may petition for their spouse, minor children, adult children and siblings. Legal Permanent Residents may petition for their spouse, minor children and unmarried adult children. Parents, spouses and minor children of US citizens are considered immediate relatives, and their immigration process is generally much shorter than other relatives.
Share by: