Apply for a VISA to the United States

E1 Visa (Foreign Traders): 
Treaty Trader visa Allows someone who is a national of certain Treat Countries (See List Here) to live and work in the United States based on substantial trade between the United States and treaty counties. We can discuss you with you what constitutes substantial trade at our consultation.
E2 Visa (Foreign Investors):
Treaty Investor visa is available to persons who are nationals of certain Treaty countries. (See List Here). If you have a passport from one of these countries, and you would like start a new business or buy an existing failing business, this is a great option. Although there is no minimum capital amount, you must invest "a substantial investment" into the new business. Typically, the consulates want to see at least $100,000. It can be any type of business: coffee shop, restaurant, hair salon, construction, real estate development, clothing stores, furniture store. The E2 visa is issued for 2 years and allows for unlimited multiple re-entries. If the business is successful, you may apply for the permanent residence. The spouse and children will also receive an E2 visa allowing them to work and go to school legally in the United States.
L-1A Visa (Foreign Managers and Executives) :
Intra-company Transferee Visa This visa allows the executive, president or manager of a foreign company to come to the United States to open a branch, affiliate, or subsidiary of the foreign company. If you have been the executive or manager of the foreign company for at least 1 year in the past 3 years, you are eligible for this visa. You do not need to show any minimum investment funds for this visa. The L-1A visa is issued for 3 years, renewable if the U.S company already exists, or 1 year if the U.S. company is new, which is also renewable. The spouse and children are eligible to stay, work and go to school on an L2 visa.
H1-B visa (Employment for College Graduates) :
People who have at least a Bachelor's degree who have a job offer in the United States may apply for the H1-B visa. The H1-B visa is issued for 3 years, which is renewable for another 3 years. Many people on an H1-B visa end up with a green card through their employer. Spouses and children would also be able to live, work and go to school in the United States as long as the H1-B is valid.
O-1 Visa (Foreign Artists, Musicians, Actors) :
O-1 visa is for those who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry.

Other Visas:  Foreign Athletes (P-1)
Religious Workers (R-1)
There are several visas available for different types of people. For example, P-1 for athletes like soccer players, jockeys, or horse-back riders, who have been recognized for their special talent, R-1 visa for Religious workers, the I visa for journalists; J-1 visa for exchange visitors. 

 Call our office to discuss your case with our Attorney.
Get Help Today! 
Confidential Consultation
* Required Field

Member Of American
 Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

Share by: